White Ribbon T-Shirt Designs
July 31, 2012
These are the initial t-shirt designs. We’d love to hear what you have to say and whether you have any great ideas for designs. Shirts will be on sale in October and when you wear one – you’re getting the non violence message out.
- Violence never solves anything
- If I need a punching bag I hit the gym
These shirts fits the campaign theme for this November. And that is around non-physical violence. This is something we know that many men do not understand, so we hope people will support the campaign by getting these messages into their communities.
- Real me use their words for good
- Sticks and stones may break my (your) bones but words can also scar me (you)
People have been asking us for ages for t-short for their kids. So here they are. Colorful and positive in their messaging. Let us know what you think.
- I’m from a no hitting family
- My dad’s superhero because he respects my mum
- Love feels warm and fuzzy
Simply email us and let us know what you think. We will let you know when ordering begins in the next newsletter.
T-Shirts have been designed by Emily. To see her other work click here