Twitter is a growing medium that uses 140 characters to express an idea. We use this medium to convey messages which are then re-tweeted to thousands of people both in New Zealand and the world.
- The debate on The Vote at 8.30pm tonight (TV3) ‘Our Kids, The problem's not poverty, it is parenting’ Will be... fb.me/1hLKRlFWm 10 hours ago
- Cool photo from Violence Free Network Wairarapa - have you thought about what you're doing for White Ribbon Day... fb.me/1d4IPW95m 12 hours ago
- "It Happened to Me: I Was Raped at Disney World And Nobody Cared" another sad victim instance of victim blaming fb.me/2sM4YVsaR 13 hours ago
- How do we change the perception that it's ok to blame the victim? - Serena Williams calls rape victim 'lucky' fb.me/2lD27R4qN 15 hours ago
- Parents of Stephen Dudley speak out against violence - it is time for the violence to stop – in school grounds,... fb.me/32Fe5Mq8Z 17 hours ago