The campaign aims to inspire change. Our goal is to provide a whole range of ways for you to get involved, and make this change happen. The focus in 2013 is to get men to take the Pledge.
- If you are running an event, download the excel Pledge form so people can sign up to The Pledge at event on a computer, then email us the excel file.
- Download the information relating to The Pledge and what committing/condoning or remaining silent mean and how to build the pledge into your life. This can be used in speeches and press material.
- Download the ‘Sign the Pledge Forms’ to help publicise The Pledge at your event (choose from the options below)
- Get help with changing your behaviour, or advice on how to challenge the actions of someone you know
- Take The Pledge
- Wear a white ribbon – order free resources online
- Organise or take part in a White Ribbon event
- Nominate/become an Ambassador
- Take part in the White Ribbon Ride
- Collect signatures for a Newspaper Pledge if you are organising one
- Request one of two Giant Ribbon
In 2013, the campaign will run for the month of November – launch date Nov 11. What are your plans for getting the White Ribbon message out?